THE SEATTLE LAW FIRM OF EKMAN THULIN, P.S. devotes itself primarily to an ERISA and Employee Benefits practice.
Founded in 1980, our attorneys maintain a practice focused on issues encountered by employee benefit plans and their sponsors, including tax, legislative, regulatory and adversarial issues.
Seattle ERISA & Employee Benefits Attorneys
We are involved on behalf of our clients as follows:
- Application of legislation and government regulation
- Employee benefits plan development and design
- Tax qualified and exempt status and related taxation and ERISA compliance issues
- Fiduciary responsibility including investment policy and management and day to day administration and operations issues
- Fiduciary and benefit claim litigation.